This great bread is perfect with a big bowl of chili.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1/3 cup chopped onions
- add 2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 1 cup cornmeal
- add 1 cup milk
- add 3 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 8 or 9 inch square greased pan.
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes, or until done.