A friend from work gave this to my hubby,don't know where he got it. Put a salad with it and we call it supper, We think it's a 5 star winner! Hope you enjoy it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 packages shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- add 1 medium yellow onion
- add 1 lb r.b. rice medium sausage
- add 1/4 cup jalapenos
- add 1 can cream-style corn
- add 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- Mix cornbread per instructions on box.
- Add cream corn,onion and jalapenos.
- Put half of mixture into 9x12 pan.
- Layer sausage and 1 package of cheese.
- Top with the remaing batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until golden brown, top with remaing cheese, melt.
- Chow down!