A little twist to the traditional egg salad!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add mayonnaise
- add 1/4 teaspoon crushed cumin seeds or ground cumin
- add 1/4 cup minced pickles
- add 1/3 cup minced celery
- add 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 6 hard-boiled eggs
- add 1 teaspoon vinegar
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add salad greens
- add 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix all ingredients except last 2.
- Add mayonnaise to moisten.
- Serve on greens.
- Makes 4 servings.