If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup minced onions
- add 1/3 cup chili powder
- add 1/4 cup dried chives
- add 1/4 cup salt
- add 1/4 cup ground cumin
- add 1/2 cup dried parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the spices and store in an airtight container decorated with a pretty ribbon.
- Attach this to the Jar: Mexican Fiesta Dip 3 tablespoons Mexican Fiesta Dip Mix 1 cup mayonnaise or lowfat mayonnaise 1 cup sour cream or lowfat yogurt In a medium mixing bowl combine the Dip Mix with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
- Makes 2 cups.