The ancho chilli powder really makes this version special. If you like, you may add 1/4 cup Tequila to the liquid ingredients (I like!).
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups melon
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1-1 1/2 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 1 cup pineapple chunks
- add 1/4 cup tequila (optional)
- add 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- add 2 cups mangoes
- add 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- add 4 cups strawberries, hulled and halved (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- In large bowl, combine strawberries, mango, melon and pineapple. Add orange juice, lime juice, Tequila (if using) sugar, salt and chili powder to taste; mix well.Chill atleast 1 hour before serving.