Standard layer dip. Easy to make and no one's caught on that it's low fat yet.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 medium tomatoes
- add 1 lb ground turkey
- add 1/4 cup jalapenos, sliced (optional)
- add 1 can black olives
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- add 1 can fat-free refried beans
- add 2 packages taco seasoning
- add 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- add 1/2 head lettuce
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and 1 pkg taco seasoning.
- Set aside.
- Cook meat with 1 pkg taco seasoning as directed.
- In (deep) 9x12 pan, layer meat, beans, cream cheese mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, olives and jalepenos.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops.