A wonderful treat! Your guests will rave over this unique and yummy dish!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce
- add 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- add 1/2 cup light sour cream
- add 1 large avocado
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 4 green onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 dash garlic powder
- add 1 tomato
- add 5 slices cooked, crisp, chopped bacon
- Combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream.
- Use as the first layers in a 9-inch pie plate or dish.
- Combine avocado, lemon juice, tomato and green chilies for the second layer.
- Sprinkle with bacon, green onion and olives.
- Spread taco sauce over all; sprinkle with grated cheddar.
- Serve with taco chips or corn chips.