Great variation of regular meatloaf. This has a "kick" to it! Excellent! Recipe is from "Family Circle" or "Woman's Day" magazine, 2005.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- add 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- add 1 teaspoon oil
- add 1 lb ground turkey
- add salsa
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic
- add 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- add 1 lb ground pork
- Mix turkey, pork, chilies, bread, garlic, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and salt in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Shape half the mixture into four ¾-inch-thick oval patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook until meat is done.Top with warmed salsa for serving.