This will fit the Core or Flex plan of Weight Watchers. This could be made ahead or can be fixed in about 40 minutes. Great for a busy evening.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- add 3 cups whole wheat penne or whole-wheat ziti (6 oz. dried)
- add 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- add 8 ounces 93% lean ground beef
- add 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Spray 7x11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Blend together onions, tomatos, taco mix and black beans.
- You can use the food processor if you prefer a smooth.
- Spread 1 cup of tomato mixture on bottom of pan.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Dot with ricotta cheese and then spread ricotta over pasta mixture.
- Stir ground beef into remaining tomato mixture.
- Spoon over ricotta.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minute.