Easy, one dish meal. Got this off of the back of the pasta box and changed it a bit to fit our tastes. I seem to be on a Mexican kick lately.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- add 1/2 box penne pasta, cooked as directed (1/2 of 1 lb. box)
- add 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded (or sharp cheddar)
- add 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa
- add 1 lb ground beef
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain.
- Combine beef, pasta, salsa and beans in a large bowl.
- Spread half of mixture in a 9x12 baking dish and sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers, cover and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.