Potato salad with a Tex-Mex flair.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup frozen corn
- add 1 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- add 1/2 cup chopped celery
- add 3 lbs small red potatoes
- add 1 tablespoon cilantro
- add 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 10-12 minutes or until fork-tender; drain; rinse with cold water; drain well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise (or salad dressing) and seasonings.Add potatoes, celery, pepper, onion, and corn.Gently mix all together to coat.Chill.