I like to serve this with Chimichangas or enchiladas.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- add 1 avocado
- add 4 tomatoes
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1/2 cup sour cream (4 ounces)
- add 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- add 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives (I use black)
- add 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Combine lettuce, cheese, onions, olives and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- To make dressing, combine avocado, lemon juice, sour cream, oil, sugar, garlic salt and chili powder and mix until smooth.
- This may be done in a blender.
- Toss salad and dressing and add crushed chips last.