how perfect for cinco de mayo! from this month's gourmet magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup finely chopped white onions
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- add tortilla chips (optional)
- add 1/2 lb fresh lump crabmeat, picked over (1 cup)
- add 1/4 lb cooked baby shrimp
- add 1 firm-ripe california avocado
- add 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1 1/2 cups chilled Clamato juice (or 1 cup tomato juice and 1/2 cup bottled clam juice)
- Stir together Clamato juice, ketchup, lime juice, hot sauce, salt, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl, then gently stir in avocado, crabmeat, and shrimp. Spoon into 6-or 8-ounce glasses or cups.