A longtime party favorite! Great for football gatherings, too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup salsa
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 large fresh tomato
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- add 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free vegetarian refried beans
- add 2 avocados
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- add non-fat tortilla chips (I prefer Wow brand)
- add 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- add 1 cup shredded lettuce
- add salt
- add 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Slice avocadoes in half; remove seed; Peel away outer skin and place fruit in bowl.
- Cover fruit with lime juice and mash with fork.
- Season with salt to taste, 1/4 tsp.
- garlic powder, and 1/8 tsp.
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, and the 1 tsp.
- cumin in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- In another small bowl mix together refried beans and the 1 tsp.
- garlic powder (garlic salt o. k.) to taste.
- Spread beans over the bottom of a serving dish or large casserole.
- On top of this spread the guacamole, leaving a small area of beans exposed.
- Place sour cream/cream cheese over guacamole, leaving a small area of guacamole exposed.
- Sprinkle lettuce over sour cream/cream cheese, leaving a small area of that exposed.
- Cover lettuce with sprinklings of first: cheese, then tomatoes, then black olives.
- To garnish, place a few tortilla chips around the perimeter of the dish.
- Keep chilled until time to serve, but do not chill chips.