If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- add 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- add 8 tablespoons sour cream
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- add 1 cup frozen corn
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 2 cups salsa
- add 1/2 cup canned black beans
- add 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- add 8 tablespoons salsa
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions, drain.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and beans.
- Spoon into pasta shells.
- Place in a 13x9x2 in.
- baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, olives and onions.