i just made this up last night, and it was pretty good if i must say so myself!! i served it as a burrito in a flour tortillia w/ shredded cheese and sour cream.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 dash red pepper seasoning
- add 2 teaspoons oil
- add 3 lbs beef stew meat
- add 1 dash garlic salt
- add 1 cup salsa
- add 1 (6 ounce) can enchilada sauce (hot)
- add 1 dash black pepper
- heat oil.
- add beef, season as desired.
- brown all sides.
- add sauce and salsa, mix well.
- simmer 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- **serve over rice, or like myself, with warm corn or flour tortilias, granish as you would a taco.