Very easy to do.Great for potlucks.Takes 2 additional hours prep time for setting.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) carton avocado dip
- add 1 cup cooked chicken (finely chopped)
- add 4 tortillas (6 or 7 inch)
- add salsa
- Spoon dip over each tortilla (equally) Using all the dip.
- Spread dip all the way to edges.
- Sprinkle 1/4 the chicken over each tortilla.
- Roll up each Tortilla.
- Place on plate seam side down.
- Cover with wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Serve with Salsa.