Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
This dish is made with sushi-grade tuna to give you high-quality protein and heart-healthy omega-3 fats to nourish your body any time of day.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add - 8 corn tortillas (6 inches each)
- add - 3 tbsp canola oil
- add - 3/4 tsp salt
- add - 1/2 tsp finely chopped chipotle pepper
- add - 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- add - 1 tbsp tequila
- add - 1/2 tsp adobo sauce
- add - 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- add - 1/4 tsp sugar
- add - 1 lb sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- add - 1 avocado, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- add - 3 scallions (green part only), thinly sliced
- add - 3 tbsp hulled pumpkin seeds
- - Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut 2 rounds from each tortilla with a 3-inch cookie cutter. Brush both sides of tortilla rounds with 1 tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Place rounds in 1 layer on cookie sheets; bake until crisp and edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- - Whisk together chipotle, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, lime juice, tequila, adobo sauce, cumin, sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Place tuna, avocado, 2/3 of scallions and 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds in another bowl. Pour dressing over top and gently stir to coat, trying not to break up avocado. Spoon tuna mixture onto tortilla rounds. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds and remaining 1/3 of scallions.