This is creamy & just plain awesome. It can be made almost fat free if desired with lean turkey, ff sour cream and ff cream cheese. This is great to have in the fridge for a quick burrito.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 red pepper
- add 1 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 chipotle chile in adobo
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 1 jalapeno
- add 1 tablespoon chili powder
- add 1/4 cup cilantro
- add 1/2 yellow pepper
- add 1/4 cup red onions
- add 1 lb ground turkey
- add 1/4 cup cream cheese
- add 4 garlic cloves
- add 1 tablespoon cumin
- Chop jalapeno, peppers and onion.
- Mix jalapeno, peppers and onion with minced garlic, turkey, chili, cumin and black pepper.
- Heat skillet to high and cook turkey mixture until no longer pink.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in sour cream, cream cheese and cilantro.