Can be used as a dip for your favorite chips. It disappears quickly!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- add 1-2 green onion
- add 2 cups cooked rice
- add 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce (I use medium hot)
- add sliced black olives (for topping)
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- add 1 (10 ounce) can diced rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- add 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese (for topping)
- add 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Combine the first 9 ingredients.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the sliced black olives and shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for about 50 minutes.