Fabulous! So easy! Found this recipe on Food Network.com. I recommend chopping the nuts first then measure the 1 cup of nuts required. Also, I used a 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour for the white, you couldn't tell the difference, it was so good, couldn't stop eating them ;-)
- add 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 cup pecans
- add all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- add confectioners' sugar
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Line cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar at low speed until it is smooth. Beat in the vanilla. At low speed gradually add the flour. Mix in the pecans with a spatula. With floured hands, take out about 1 tablespoon of dough and shape into a crescent. Continue to dust hands with flour as you make more cookies. Place onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 40 minutes. When cool enough to handle but still warm, roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Cool on wire racks.