If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon water (Or More)
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 cup powdered sugar
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2/3 cup water
- add 1 package fudge cake mix
- add 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Grease and flour a 12-cup microwave bundt cake pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, eggs and sour cream.
- in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl, until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Microwave 9 minutes on 70% power and 6 minutes on 100% power until cake springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool 10 minutes, invert on wire rack or.
- heatproof serving plate.
- Remove pan; cool cake completely.
- Mix glaze ingredients until spreadable.
- Add more water as needed.
- Spread cooled cake with glaze, allowing some to drizzle down side.