Easy, easy, easy and sooo good. This salty snack is a nice twist on how to serve a traditional cheese ball. The individual portions work well on a buffet table.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 jar dried beef
- add 1/3 cup chopped green olives
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- Combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese and green olives.
- Shape into 1 inch (or smaller) balls.
- Roll each ball in chopped dried beef.
- Arrange on serving platter with decorative toothpicks in each mini cheese ball.