These are deilcious and soo easy! A great appetizer for dinner parties or just a snack.I use reduced fat crescent rolls.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 1 egg white
- add 3 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough into 4 rectangles.
- Take a rectangle and sprinkle it with 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Cover the rectangle with chopped spinach.
- Sprinkle spinach-covered rectangle with another teaspoon of cheese.
- Starting with a shorter end, roll rectangle up tightly, pinch closed.
- Cut into 6 slices.
- Repeat with 3 other dough rectangles.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, brush with egg white and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 10 minutes, checking every few minutes to make sure they don't burn.