Wonderful on a hot summer day.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add mint sprigs
- add 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- add 3 1/4 cups water
- add 2 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 quart boiling water
- add 7 mint sprigs
- add 7 tea bags
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Pour boiling water over tea mixture; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and mint sprigs; discard.
- Transfer tea to a large pitcher, and add 3 1/4 cup water, pineapple juice, and lemonade concentrate; stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.