Made with creme de menthe. From my mom's old American Heart Association cookbook. I often double it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon green creme de menthe
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- Place peas, 2 Tbs water and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, covered, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove cover, dot with butter and pour in creme de menthe.