A beautiful salad with the contrast of deep green and the white pasta with a nice hint of mint. Great for a summer get-together. Cooking time includes time to chill.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, sliced in slivers (or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves)
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup feta cheese
- add 4 cups spinach leaves
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- Cook the tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.Drain and rince with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, honey, oregano, mint and salt; mix well.
- Add tortellini; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, add spinach, walnuts and cheese; toss gently.Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.