This Indian-type flat bread comes from the Chicago Tribune's 'Fast Food" column....it's quick and easy, like most of my favorite recipes!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- add 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- add 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- add 4 flour tortillas
- add 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- add 3/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Combine pepper, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, caraway seeds and salt in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over tortillas.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet; bake until crisp, about 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve hot.