This is something I used to make for my picky boys when they were very small and wouldn't eat anything I made! This was always gobbled up though! They still love it now that they are a little older and it's great food for sleepovers or anytime there are lots of kids around! (I love it too)!
- add 1 cup pizza sauce
- add 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 8 slices bread
- Spread bread with butter and place in heated frying pan.
- Top with sliced mozzarella cheese and place another slice of buttered bread over top just like a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Continue with rest of sandwiches.
- When sandwiches are done, slice lengthwise into 4"fingers" each and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.