I like this cornbread because of its great taste. Moist and so easy to mix up. Also is good hot, warm and cold. I like to add diced red jalapeno or some chipotle seasoning for color. This recipe always turns out good.
- add 4 jalapeno peppers
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- add 1 small onion
- add 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- add 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- add 1/3 cup oil
- add 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Put all ingredients except the cornbread mixes into a large bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Now add the cornbread mixes and stir just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until lightly browned and the edges pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Serve warm and refrigerate leftovers.