Quick and Easy Microwave Xmas Pudding
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- add 4 eggs
- add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 250 g margarine or butter
- add 1 cup plain flour
- add 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- add 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- add 1 kg mixed fruit
- add 1/2 cup sweet sherry
- add 1 cup pie apples
- add 2 tablespoons parisienne essence
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs.
- Add fuit alternatively with combined flour, breadcrumbs and spices.Fold in remaining ingrediants.
- Pour mixture into a microwave 1.5 litre pudding bowl.
- Cook for 30 minutes on MED LOW/DEFROST.
- Cover outside edge of bowl with 2cm wide foil collar.Continue cooking 10-15 minutes on MED LOW/DEFROST.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before turning out.