Cuban Jello Shots! Minty Lime! Can use Marti Mojito Rum if available where you live.In these pictures I made it in my vita mix so I didn`t have to strain the mint.That is why you see a head on the shots in the picture.
- add 6 tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice
- add 6 sprigs fresh mint
- add 1 cup water (Boiling)
- add 3 ounces light rum
- add 2 packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- add 4 teaspoons sugar
- Mixing instructions for Basic Mojito If not using store bought:.
- In a cocktail shaker, crush the mint to release the oil.
- Add the rum, sugar and lemon juice and shake thoroughly.
- Mix with the water, strain and mix in jello till well dissolved, pour in 2 oz shot glasses 3/4 the way up and refrigerate till set.