If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add pimientos or stuffed olives
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 3 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 small green pepper
- add 1/2 cup nuts
- add 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- add 1 small onion
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 lbs cheddar cheese
- add 2 tablespoons ketchup
- add 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- In a food chopper, add onions, nuts, green pepper.
- Next, add the cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce,ketchup, mustard and hot sauce. Mix.
- Mold it into your type of shape. Let it sit over night in the refrigerator.
- Next day, soften the cream cheese with a little bit of mayonnaise. "Frost" the shape with the cream cheese. Decorate with chopped nuts, olives, and pimentos.
- **NOTE: Do not frost until at least several hours before serving with crackers