My mother has been making this since I was a kid (About 10 years) We eat it on crackers. I Have to make alot for the kids. Its a nice snack item to keep around.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1 tablespoon water
- add onion salt (to Taste)
- add 1 (4 ounce) bottle kraft old English cheese
- add garlic salt
- add 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese
- Combine all Ingredients and set in Ref overnite.
- Then Shape into a ball and Ref again overnite.
- Serve with favorite crackers.