This is the recipe my grandmother used. My mom was making it for me long before you could buy it in the store.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 24 ounces Wheat Chex cereal (1 box)
- add 12 ounces Rice Chex (1 box)
- add 1 (15 1/4 ounce) box pretzel sticks
- add 12 ounces Corn Chex (1 box)
- add 1 lb mixed nuts
- add 16 1/2 ounces pretzel nuggets
- add 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- add 1 cup oil
- add 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add garlic toast croutons
- add 10 1/2 ounces Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- add 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Mix up dry ingredients in a large wok or casserole dish.
- Mix up seasoning seperately, then pour over the top of the dry ingredients.
- Bake at 250 for 2 hours, stirring occasionally (approx every 1/2 hour).