A sure kids pleaser. You're kids will love u even more.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb chicken breasts
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 egg
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- add 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- add catsup, for dipping (optional)
- add 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl combine flour, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl beat together milk and egg.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese on a plate.
- Coat chicken strips in flour mixture then dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken on baking sheet, drizzle with melted butter or margarine.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink in center.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Place each serving in a small plastic food-storage bag and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Serve with catsup, if desired.
- TO FREEZE: Place each serving in a heavy-duty plastic food storage bag and freezes up to 1 month.
- Frozen nuggets placed in a lunch box at room temperature will thaw in 3 hours.