Simple, easy and most delicious. A must at any of our family gatherings and loved by the little one's just as much as the older one's love it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 ham (spiral, bone in, whatever you like to use)
- add 1 1/2 cups unsweetened orange juice or 5 alive citrus juice (since it was what I had in the fridge.)
- add 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 tablespoon dry mustard (I use Keen's brand)
- add 1/2 cup liquid honey
- Place ham in a roaster pan or bake safe cookware.
- Mix brown sugar,honey and dry mustard in a medium size bowl.
- Slowly add orange juice/5 alive juice to bowl while stirring with a whisk ensuring no lumps.
- You are wanting a thicker consistency for the sauce rather then a runny or loose sauce so add juice according to what you are wanting.
- Bake ham according to cooking instructions while basting every 15 minutes.
- NOTE: I often double the recipe to ensure extra sauce.