My mom loves seafood...this is one of her favourite dishes right up there with boiled east coast lobster and homemade clam chowder. These are easy to make and don't take long...great for when you get unexpected company.
- add toothpicks
- add 1/2 lemon
- add 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- add 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- add 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 (16 ounce) can water chestnuts
- add 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- add 1 lb sea scallops
- add 2 lbs bacon, maple flavoured (your personal favourite)
- Set oven on Broil.
- Wrap bacon slices, (cut if necessary) around the scallops, shrimp, pineapple chunks and water chestnuts fasten with 2 toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper and lemon juice.
- Put under broiler, turning often, until bacon is golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Excellant served plain, or with seafood, daquiri or fiery Thai sauces.