If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups hot water
- add 1/2 cup margarine
- add 1/3 cup white sugar
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- add 1/2 cup cold water
- add 2 (25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- add 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 2 eggs
- 1. Melt margarine in hot water. Add sugar and salt and stir. Add cold water and yeast. Stir to dissolve yeast.
- 2. Add 3 cups flour and mix. Add eggs and 2 1/2-3 cups more flour. Mix cover and let rise until dough doubles in size.
- 3. Punch down and let rise 30 more minutes or until doubles.
- 4. Make walnut size balls of dough. Place about 2 inches apart in well-buttered 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake in preheatd 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 30-45 minutes. Brush top of rolls with margarine while hot.