Monay putok is just like other monay. The diffrence of this monay is it has a big crack on its top(putok in our language). It is usually sprinkled with sugar.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 3/4 teaspoons iodized salt
- add 2 medium eggs
- add 1 cup water
- add 1/8 cup skim milk powder
- add 3/4 cup white sugar
- add 7 1/2 g instant dry yeast
- add 1 teaspoon bread improver
- add 700 g flour
- add 1/4 cup butter
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. knead until gluten is fully developed.
- Rest for 10 minutes.
- Scale dough according to desired weight.
- Proof for at least 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.