These are sooo cute for a Halloween Snack for kids. It came from Family Fun.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut a wedge into the end of each cocktail wiener to make a flat toenail.
- Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Discard the ends.
- Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip around one end and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove them from the oven, then fill the toenail with ketchup or mustard. Remove the toothpicks before serving.