This is quick and easy. There are other similiar recipes that are wonderful.This has a little more zip.Enjoy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sliced green pimento-stuffed olives, drained (optional)
- add 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 2 tablespoons margarine
- add 2 teaspoons sugar
- add 15 plain Doritos
- add Pam cooking spray
- add 3/4 cup monterey jack queso dip
- add 1/2 cup diced green peppers
- add 4 cups frozen corn, thawed or 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- Preheat oven 375*.
- In mixing bowl, corn, margarine, flour, sugar and additional green and red peppers if desired.)Stir in Monterey Jack Queso dip and sliced green olives.
- Pour into 1 1/2 greased casserole.
- Top with crushed Dorito chips.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add two more tablspoon of monterey jack cheese queso dip and stir in before serving if you want it more creamy.