If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 24 Ocean Garden Mexican White Shrimp
- add Size 16/20, peeled and deveined with tail on Tossed in boiling water for 1 min., then cool in ice water. Shrimp should be half cooked.
- add INGREDIENTS
- add 3 cups salsa verde (recipe to follow)
- add 4 cups black bean pico de gallo
- add 1 cup sour cream (thinned and placed in squeeze bottle)
- add 1 cup ancho chile mayonnaise (recipe to follow)
- add 16 eggs (beaten)
- add 16 green onions (cut into matchsticks and soaked in ice water to curl)
- add SALSA VERDE
- add 1 12oz. can of tomatillos (green tomatoes found in Hispanic grocery stores)
- add 1 ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- add 1 JalapeÝo pepper (seeds removed) Combine all in food processor and puree.
- add BLACK BEAN PICO DE GALLO
- add 4 cup black beans (cooked until soft, drain)
- add ½ cup chopped cilantro
- add 1 cup diced onion
- add ½ cup lemon juice
- add 1 cup diced tomatoes
- add ½ cup chopped garlic In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients, toss, and let flavors blend
- add ANCHO CHILE MAYONNAISE
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 Tbsp. ancho chile paste or powder (available in Hispanic markets) Mix well in a bowl or food processor and put into squeeze bottle and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small non-stick omelet pan, place 2 tablespoons of butter or oil and heat until hot (not smoking). Ladle ¼ of the beaten egg, turn heat down, and place six shrimp in egg with tails curled towards the middle. Place pan in oven and cook until egg sets and shrimp are done. PLATINGOn a large dinner plate, pool ¼ of the salsa verde. Place shrimp frittata in the middle. Place 3 small rounds of black beans on every 1/3 of the plate. Place cooked matchstick onion in middle of the shrimp tails. Drizzle ancho mayonnaise and sour cream over oil.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews