I tweeked the Great " Not so Three Blind Mice" candies easier for me to make
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (1 ounce) package icing
- add 1 (12 ounce) bag Hershey's chocolate kisses or white chocolate kisses
- add 1 (1 ounce) package sliced almonds
- add 1 (4 ounce) package graham crackers
- add 16 ounces maraschino cherries
- add 8 ounces chocolate almond bark or white almond bark
- Just looking at the picture it is very simple to do.
- Melt Almond bark over double boiler.
- Dip cherry- attach the kiss- add the ears- cool- add eyes.
- To make"traps", dip 1/4th graham cracker into almond bark-cool on wax paper-pipe on icing as shown- let set.
- To attach mice dab a little icing or melted almond bark to the bottom of mouse, attach to trap.
- Use your imagination to create your own colored mice/white mice on brown traps-brown mice on white traps etc.
- Make as few or as many as you chose.
- serving info not excact.