This is the best pie if you are a chocolate lover you will deffinatly love this yummy no bake treat!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 packages chocolate instant pudding
- add 2 cups cold milk
- add 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- add 1 container frozen whipped cream
- add 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate (melted)
- add 2 cups chopped pecans (toasted)
- add 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- Pour chocolate and sweetened condensed milk into bowl stir until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Press nuts evenly into chocolate in crust.
- Refridgerate 10 minutes.
- POur milk into large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire wisk until smooth.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of puding over chocolate.
- Stir 1/2 of whipped topping to remaining pudding.
- Refridgerate 3 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.