I found this recipe in an American Girl magazine and decided it looked good and wanted to try it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup chopped nuts
- add 1 cup whipped cream
- add 1/4 cup fudge sauce
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/3 cup cocoa
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/3 cup flour
- add 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 8-inch glass pie dish.
- Mix sugar, butter, flour, cocoa, salt, vanilla and eggs in a medium bow.
- (Stir in nuts, if you like).
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until edge appears dry.
- Remove from oven and prick all over with a toothpick.
- Spread most of the fudge sauce over top and let cool.
- Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in a chilled bowl until stiff.
- Spread on top of fudge sauce.
- Drizzle top with remaining fudge sauce and chill until you're ready to serve.