Delicious and easy version of the famous Mississippi Mud Pie. From a college buddy, years ago. Note: Cook time reflects freezer time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add walnuts
- add 1 pint jamocha ice cream, slightly softened (from Baskin Robbins)
- add 1 prepared graham cracker crust (or oreo cookie crust)
- add whipped cream
- add chocolate fudge topping (Smuckers)
- Buy or make crust.
- Fill with ice cream; top with fudge topping; sprinkle with walnuts and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream.