Quick and easy ice cream pie. Super easy to prepare. Good for taking to pot luck's.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pint premium coffee ice cream
- add 1 cup fudge sauce
- add 1 (8 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- add 1/2 cup almonds
- Make chocolate cookie crumb crust or purchase pre-made crust.
- Soften the ice cream to 'soft-serve' consistency.I use a microwave at apx 30% power for a minute.Then put into a bowl and stir until soft enough.
- Spread softened ice cream into pie crust.
- Place in freezer until solidified again, (apx 1 hr).
- Remove from freezer and spread fudge sauce on top of pie.
- Sprinkle slivered or chopped almonds over the top.
- Put back into freezer until ready to serve.
- Serving tip:Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.Use sharp knife that has been dipped in warm water to cut slices.