Servs: 6 Makes: 1 cookie sheet Prep: Cook:
My mom has always been a health nut and was hip to the kale fad WAYYYYY before it hit the main stream and we've been eating these on the weekend/family gatherings for as long as I can remember.
- add 1 box or "bunch" of kale
- add 1 teaspoon of seasonedsalt
- add 1 teaspoon of sugar
- add 1 teaspoon of melted butter
- add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet w/ parchment paper.
- Using a knife or sharp object, or your hands, take the kale and rip it into fun/bite sized piece.
- Wash and dry the kale with a blow dryer.
- Drizzle the butter and olive oil over the kale.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and salt.
- Bake and watch as the edges turn a nice golden brown but aren't burnt; generally takes between 10-15 minutes.
- Let everyone know, it's time to eat!
- If you enjoyed this recipe and are looking for additional healthy eating tips/info, please visit Diet Spotlight.