** WARNING! For those of you with high-blood pressure, there's a strong chance that this recipe could quite possibly kill you. ** This is a fast, easy and sinfully delicious recipe my mom got from a friend of hers. She usually doubles the recipe and takes it to parties. It's been a hit at every one; there's rarely any left.
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- add 1/2 pint whipping cream
- add 1 loaf French bread
- add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- add 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- add 4 (1/2 lb) packages fresh whole mushrooms (usually use button mushrooms)
- add 1/3 cup butter (margarine is not recommended)
- add 1/2 tablespoon onion salt
- Line a 9"x13" pan with mushrooms.
- Mix remaining ingredients over mushrooms.
- Bake COVERED at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with french bread to dip.